Friday, October 14, 2011

We're Here, We're Clear, Get Used To It

On July 18th I posted an article about promoting "The Undefeated" in north Texas. In the piece I made the following statement:

"There is something especially unique about Sarah Palin supporters. Not only are they energized, optimistic, confident and patriotic, but when you meet a Palin Patriot you immediately feel as if you are kindred spirits—almost like family."

Today, my fellow patriot - Josh Painter - wrote an article about Governor Palin's October 5th announcement where she declared she will not be seeking the GOP nomination in 2012.

To me, the most signifigant part of his piece was the following statement:

"Sarah Palin's strongest supporters are in no hurry to jump to any other candidate's ship. Indeed, her own ship is not sinking. It has only lowered its sails "at this time." Make no mistake: when a favorable breeze is felt, the canvas will again be hoisted. No one GOP presidential candidate even comes close to offering the complete package Gov. Palin's supporters still see in her."

Sarah, I'm not going anywhere. The majority of your support base is on board with you. And to those that have gone astray, I can guarantee, still share the same love for you and your principles that they did on October 4th.


2 comments:

  1. Amen. We are here. We are clear. Get used to it. Upper East Texas4Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things that amazed me were all the different "4-Palin" blogs, like Upper East Texas4Palin and Texans for Sarah Palin and Central Texas 4 Palin. I think there is at least one 4-Palin blog in each state. A couple of months ago I googled to see if Rick Perry had any 4-Perry blogs in Texas, but I couldn't find any.

    And that's because while Perry is waging a "conventional campaign," Sarah Palin's support IS ground up, a true grass roots movement. We're still here. We still love and respect Sarah Palin.

    Btw... When I first heard the news, it said that she had sent an e-mail to her supporters to say she wasn't running. At that time, the news didn't mention her call into Mark Levin's radio show. All I could think was David Kernell must be out of jail (okay, halfway house) and had hacked into her e-mail account again.

    ReplyDelete