Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Summons To Sarah Louise Heath Palin

As some of you may know, I recently headed a project asking you to write a letter to Sarah Palin encouraging her to make a run for the White House.


I asked that the letters be mailed to me and I would compile the letters and mail them all together. My goal was to reach 50 letters, and we've just about done it!


The letters are being mailed out today and will be on their way to Alaska by noon.


Below you will find the "Summons" that is be used as the "cover letter" for this project.


Thank you all who participated in this project and most importantly, for supporting future President Sarah Palin!


7 comments:

  1. That's cool. I'm sorry I never had the time to write one up! But, RUN SARAH RUN!!! How's that? and WHY? because we LIKE YOU!! lol and YOU are perfect for what we need right now! PURRRRRRRfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect in every way!! I'm sure Sarah will love it. Can you imagine if she cites these letters as the reason for ultimately deciding to run? Jelayne, you are the cat's meow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jelayne absolutely awesome summons! Sarah will be taken back by the overwhelming support that we are showing her in these letters. I hope that she will post something on her FB page letting us supporters know that she has received them and enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry that I didn't get a letter out - been sick. But, please Sarah, run, run, run!!!! Our Country needs you desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was and alway will be proud of the opportunity to had been asked to join in the letter campaign.I hope she realize we wrote them from our Hearts.The Thought of such a Patriot taking the Helm makes Me Proud to have given almost allfor my Country knowing she will do same! Happy Birthday Sarah and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to a classy lady that I will always defend!
    Mary M.
    Florida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Wondering,had you any response?

    ReplyDelete